Prof. Dr. Huma Baqai is the Rector of Millennium Institute of Technology and Entrepreneurship, Karachi. She has previously served as an Associate Professor of Social Sciences & Liberal Arts, and was also former Associate Dean, Faculty of Business Administration, at IBA Karachi. She has been working with both national and international media as an international relations expert and political analyst since 1999.
Dr Huma Naz Siddiqui Baqai is a content developer, organizer and a certified Corporate Trainer on Liberalism and Politics. She has spent more than a decade facilitating clients and their employees to execute on strategy, vision, and values. She teaches leaders and organizations simple, practical and pragmatic strategies that help them to engage and empower their teams in a way that inspires them to challenge the limits.
She conducts trainings on Communication and Negotiation Skills at Center for Executive Education, IBA Karachi since 2008 to date. She has been trained in Bentley University, USA, Gummers Bach Institute of Leadership, Germany, and Friedrich Naumann Foundation, Islamabad.
Huma Naz Siddiqui Baqai is an acclaimed Pakistani Political and Foreign Policy analyst as well as an anchorperson. She offers an insightful and unprejudiced look at today’s current political backdrop for Radio Pakistan, Voice of America and Voice of Germany. She is Associated with the electronic media for more than 20 years and has discussed domestic and global shifts in more than thousands programs.
She is also an expert moderator and speaker who seamlessly directs conversation with high level personalities and has conducted more than two hundred national and international webinars and Conferences.
- Member Search Committee, Women University of Azad Jammu & Kashmir, Bagh
- Member Editorial Board Business Review, IBA
- Member Board of Advanced Studies (BASR) IBA
- Member Pakistan-Afghanistan Track 1.5/ II Talks
- Member Board of Studies, Khwaja Fareed University of Engineering & Information Technology
- Member Review Board Journal of Social Sciences & Interdisciplinary Research, NED
- Member Board of Directors Women Media Center, Karachi
April 29, 2023
November 15, 2022
- Art and Higher Education in Pakistan, by Dr. Huma Baqai and Maria Hassan Siddiqui, published in Journal of Education and Social Sciences, Vol. 8(1): 104-120, 2020, ISSN: 2414-8091 (Print), ISSN: 2410-5767
- Twenty-First Century Regionalism: Impact on South Asia, by Dr. Huma Baqai and Sabiha Mehreen, accepted for publication in Pakistan Perspectives for Spring 2021 issue
- Migration and its Impact on Political Scenario: The Case of Karachi, by Dr. Mehtab Karim and Dr. Huma Baqai, accepted for publication in Pakistan Journal of International Affairs, for Fall 2020 issue, due in November 2020
- Co-Editor and Contributor to “Making Sense of Post COVID-19 Politics”, published by Ms. Ameena Saiyid, CEO Lightstone Publishers, August 2020, ISBN no. 9789697160945
- Pakistan in Transition Towards a Substantive Democracy published in Vol. 2 No. 1, March 2014
- Doctoral work “Non-Traditional Sources of Conflict in South Asia” Published in the form of book by VDM Publishing House 978-3-639-35574-1
- Extremism and Fundamentalism: Linkages to Terrorism Pakistan’s perspective is published in Vol. 1 No. 6 June 2011 in International Journal of Humanities and Social Science.
- Secularism: An Option for Pakistan published in Vol. 2 No. 3 [Special Issue – January 2011] in International Journal of Business and Social Science.
- International Relations
- Research Methodology
- International Political Economy
- Contemporary International Politics
- Political Geography
- Media Studies
- Business Communication
- Speech Communication
- Foreign Policy Analysis
- Africa (Regional Subject)
Making Sense of Post Covid-19 Politics
Pakistan Afghanistan Relations Pitfalls And The Way Forward